Introductory Flight Vouchers
Prepaid voucher for an Introductory Flight in one of our historic army aircraft.
Order one or more prepaid vouchers that allows you to book an Introductory Flight in one of the Historic Army Aircraft Flight’s vintage aircraft:
- Auster Mk9 aircraft
- de Havilland Beaver aircraft
- Westland Scout helicopter
- Agusta-Bell 47 Sioux helicopter
The voucher entitles you book an Introductory Flight in one of our historic aircraft. The flights normally take place on Saturdays from the Army Air Corps airfield near Middle Wallop. You will be met at the Army Flying Museum and receive a pre-flight briefing and meet your pilot. You will be fitted with a flying helmet before walking out to the aircraft. You will have an opportunity to walk around the aircraft before taking your seat. Your experience with us will last between 60 and 90 minutes, of which approximately 30 minutes will be in the aircraft, and 20 minutes will be airborne. More details about your flight are available on our Fly with Us page.
Terms and Conditions
The Introductory Flight Guide and the full Terms and Conditions for Introductory Flights should be viewed at www.haaf.uk/fly-with-us before placing your order. Please note:
- Passengers must be at least 14 years of age.
- Vouchers are valid for one year, are transferrable but not refundable.
- Vouchers and details of the flight booking process will be emailed to you soon after we receive your order. We will use the email address given when you place the order to contact you. If you have not received your voucher within seven days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .