Volunteers at the HAAF fulfill the following roles.
- Aircrew – Flying our fixed and rotary-wing aircraft
- Operations – Coordinating all Flight activity and support (less Engineering)
- Engineering – Maintenance and repair of the aircraft; including Supply Logistics in support of the aircraft
- Engagement – The interface between Flight Operations and those people or organisations we support. The Engagement Team are the “Face of the Flight ”, interacting with visitors to the hangar and spectators whilst at shows and events
- Media – The provision and publication of images and copy for wider distribution. Includes photography, website management and social media
- IT – Internal support to the Flight to maintain and operate our IT systems
- Administration – Marketing and general support to the Flight, potentially supporting all roles
- Finance/Accounts – Maintenance of suitable accounts in support of the Trust and reconciliation of creditors and debtors, payment of routine invoices
If interested in joining the HAAF Team of volunteers, please contact us to request an information pack and application form.
Our Photographer, Danny, in front of the Skeeter in 2023; and, Black & White image, in the Skeeter left hand seat in 1970.